You Tubesday: Jack Bauer & Santa Clause

Loved this clever little video of Jack Bauer interrogating Santa Clause.


RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels: , , , ,

5 Responses to “You Tubesday: Jack Bauer & Santa Clause”

  1. # Anonymous bondChristian

    Classic Jack Bauer. I hadn't seen this one yet but am sharing it with my twitter followers. Just another excuse to help twitter become overrun with Bauerism.

    -Marshall Jones Jr.  

  2. # Blogger Chef E

    Okay...I have to show this one to my husband, as he is a 24 fanatic...

    Thanks for coming over, you have an interesting site. Amazing how I can blog jump and find a few now and then that are fun to follow. I have eight blogs...  

  3. # Blogger chow and chatter

    thanks for visiting my blog yours is a lot of fun

    Have a great sunday

    Rebecca  

  4. # Anonymous Velva

    Very clever...But, it gave me the creeps too.  

  5. # Blogger Kwizgiver

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I really enjoyed visiting yours. And I had to post this video on mine.

    Cheers!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com