Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • Weekend was a blur. Today was too. It was a bit foggy.
  • Had a pretty productive weekend. Unfortunately not a lot of down time.
  • Great weekend services and Christmas dinner. Lots of singing... and laughter - two of my favorite things.
  • What is the point of having links on your site if they are all broken? Some blogs I visit share lots of link love (or intend to) but their links need updating badly.
  • Someone intentionally blessed me today. I was refreshed.
  • Ok... I just finished a series on Habits. Here I sit revealing one of my bad ones to you: chewing ice. I can't help but do it... and its so bad. Ugh!
  • Hope the weather is good this weekend. I'm making plans.
  • I hate when my phone rings and I automatically think to myself "Oh no... what do they want?" I hope people never think that when I call...
  • Looking forward to some much-needed time off next week. Yee-haw.
  • You have to love teens.
  • Just discovered a new site: Listorious. And the good news... I'm listed there.
  • "Lie to Me" one of my fave new shows aired again tonight. I thought it was done until the new year. Glad I was mistaken!
  • I'm going to have to start training again.
  • Would you [share] a special year-end donation and help resource other leaders by doing so?
  • [Tweet to Win] I'm just sayin...
  • Look what just made the Fail Blog...
  • I haven't put up the Christmas tree yet. #thatwouldbeChristmasFAIL. Maybe tomorrow.
  • So far the only Christmas decorations I have in my house is a jar of Christmas M&Ms.
  • Speaking of Christmas, I was listening to a mainstream (rock) station the other day. One of the announcers spent some time talking about the birth of Jesus. For a moment I thought I was on K-Love.
  • Headed to bed soon. I'll dream of a Carolina Christmas tonight.



  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com