Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • ... a complete (well, somewhat) mind-dump from my brain straight to this post.
  • I may never crash a White House Party... but I crashed a Youth Pastor Network lunch on Thursday.
  • This whole White House dinner party crashers deal blows my mind. I can't believe how much press its getting. I mean, if the couple were terrorists... I'd understand. By the way, SNL's segment on it this Saturday was HILARIOUS. If u missed it u better Hulu.
  • Went to a local Christmas celebration on Friday. Man, the fireworks display was probably the best I've seen yet. I was really impressed.
  • Found it funny that several people I know were there (although I didn't know they were there). Here's a pic of some of them watching me from the Marriott Hotel.
  • ... and by me, I mean the fireworks.
  • Tried to accomplish some yardwork on Saturday. Weather didn't permit me to. So I did it a few hot minutes ago.
  • Sunday was an incredible day for many churches. If you are on twitter you may have seen report after report of people giving their lives to Christ. Wow.
  • Sunday evening we had our final student service for the year. (sniff) I'm already anticipating our kickoff in 2010 on January 10.
  • Had some wings for lunch today. Yea buddy!
  • Watched an instructional video just the other day on how to eat wings just to make sure I knew the correct way.
  • Who says you don't learn anything on my blog?
  • I'm not hearing as much Christmas music on the radio this year as last year. Very strange.
  • Went Christmas tree shopping today. Didn't buy one. They are so darn expensive aren't they?
  • My mother told me to check "the dime store."
  • "Mother, I replied, those don't exist anymore." "We're now up to Dollar stores."
  • Where is Clark Griswald when you need him? He'd fetch me a tree...
  • If you haven't clicked to become a fan on Facebook yet, you can do so [here]
  • Now THIS is advertising.
  • Great interview with a former NFL football player turned ministry leader on my blog tomorrow. Don't miss it!
  • Getting lots of spam messages on my blog. I may have to turn off the annonymous comment feature. =(
  • Ok already. I'm aware of how good Blindside is. Making arrangements to see it this week.
  • Seems like I clean up one mess and simultaneously create another. ugh!
  • Speaking of... gotta go clean one up!


  • Labels:

    2 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Anonymous bondChristian

      Great idea. I don't think I've seen a mind-dump quite like this. I might be copying this in the future.

      -Marshall Jones Jr.  

    2. # Blogger Rob

      Funny line - "were now up to dollar stores." Good stuff.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com