New Interactive Web Series for Teens

A friend of a friend (twice removed - JK) sent me an email to tell me that his son (Trent) is starring in a new interactive web series called, "Sweety High." This new series' is targeted for 11-17 year old girls (mostly) & boys. Sweety High is a 'G' rated series similar to 90210.

I'm told this series will be pushing more positive content to teens - which is good news to my ears. What currently sets this series a part is that its interactive. Viewers can visit the website and comment on what they like or dislike and their ideas may translate into changes to the characters or even the storylines.

The cast and crew have shot 9 episodes so far and if the response from the online community is good a network may pick up the show! Check out the trailer, feel free to leave feedback... and see Trent's ("Charlie" - the taller brodude in the series) work.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “New Interactive Web Series for Teens”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com