Picture for the FAIL Blog

I found this mug for sale in a store last week while shopping. Notice how the word "MERRY" is spelled: M-A-R-R-Y. Yea, somebody got fired. Er... maybe got a raise. I mean, I bought it after it made me laugh out loud. Somebody's getting this for Christmas.

I submitted this picture to the FAIL blog.

Labels:

5 Responses to “Picture for the FAIL Blog”

  1. # Blogger Jeffrey Holton

    It's for the person who says "BUT I *LOVE* CHRISTMAS!!"  

  2. # Blogger Andrea Schultz

    One guess where it was manufactured...  

  3. # Anonymous Dennis Beckner

    That has White Elephant Gift written all over it. :-)  

  4. # Blogger Rich Wagner

    china  

  5. # Blogger Teachinfourth

    Each Thursday my class does something which I like to call, "Errors in Advertising." We will view photos like this one and discuss how the mistakes should have been written.

    I think I'll have to add this one into the collection...  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com