GroundSWELL Conference

I'm out in Louisville, KY speaking at the National Simply Youth Ministry Conference (LIVE blogging to commence!), but I really wanted to alert you to a FREE, online conference that you need to be watching today. It's called GroundSWELL and the speaker line-up is made up of all students! Gosh, we REALLY need to lean in and listen to this folks! My assistant, Seth Adams, is one of the speakers. You'll get to meet him at the Simply Youth Ministry Conference if you attend. =)

Here's a snapshot of the
GroundSWELL conference at GroundSWELL.tv:

[Click here] to connect to GroundSWELL.tv. A rebroadcast of the online conference will be held TODAY at 7:00PM EST.

Thanks to my friends at
Leadership Network for such an incredible event!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “GroundSWELL Conference”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com