Brand-New Camp for Middle School Workers!

I had a great time catching up with my friend, Marko (Mark Oestreicher), recently and we chatted about one of his latest creations... a brand-new conference for Middle School workers! It's actual name is the "Middle School Campference." He's so brilliant that he made up a new word!

Anyways, check out the video, the
website, and sign your team up to go!


[ps] I learned a few things here (a part from the campference talk):

1. I'm not a good camera man.

2. It appears I am obssessed with Marko's beard from the camera shots. I mean, its a nice beard and all...

3. I never remember to put my seat belt on when I'm a passenger. I just don't. Don't judge me.

RSS Subscribers: there is video [
here]





Labels: , , ,



 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com