Watch the Simply Youth Ministry Conference LIVE!

If you can't join us in Louisville this weekend, I encourage you to watch the LIVE stream of the conference, beginning at 4:30PM later today. You can catch all general sessions plus some action going on between 1-6PM on Saturday and Sunday!

Follow my tweets for some play-by-play commentary and the #SYMC thread also.

If you're at the conference, I'd love to meet you. I'm doing a few workshops also and would love to see your face. Just look for my name on the infamous "yellow sheet" to get the times and locations.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Responses to “Watch the Simply Youth Ministry Conference LIVE!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I will join conference, Thanks for sharing me,
    TestKiller
    CertKiller
    Exam Questions
    Test Papers  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com