Are You in the Zone?

A friend of mine in college use to wear a shirt and tie to class a couple of days a week. It was very odd to me seeing how most of the students wore t-shirts and jeans or even pajamas to class. One day I actually stopped him and asked why he did this. He replied "I'm in the zone." I said "what the heck does that mean?" He continued to explain that when he dressed up for class he recognized that he paid closer attention to the professor and his performance was much better. Sometimes taking a few practical steps like this can help you focus, get you centered and you take your performance to a whole notha level. So what puts you in the zone?

(photo: Brad Ruggles)

Labels: , , ,

1 Responses to “Are You in the Zone?”

  1. # Blogger Chuck Harrison

    I find that the more I dress up the more I sound like a baptist preacher.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com